Camnostic Forums Gear Canon Mount Comparison of Best CFexpress Type B cards for Canon EOS R5

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/freshmap/camnostic.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

This thread is for discussion of the CFexpress card review found here:

https://camnostic.com/cfexpress-cards-comparison/

Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/freshmap/camnostic.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773

In addition to any questions or discussion on the CFexpress card review, please do mention any cards you think we should add to this. We plan to revisit this review regularly, as there seem to be constant improvements being introduced to cards, especially firmware compatibility improvements.

We’re also interested in any odd experiences people have with the various cards. In a few instances we were able to confirm issues seen on other forums.

Thanks for the review. Just what I was looking for.  If you are going to review more card readers, I would like the dual SDII/CFExpress Prograde reader added to the list.

Thanks.

You’re welcome, and will do, jblazer. That was one a couple people emailed me about.

Thanks very much!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.